Location: The University of Adelaide Club, Level 4, Union House, North Terrace, Adelaide
Event Date: 18 February 2021
Please check the organiser website for any changes due to COVID-19.
Contact: Prue Kline
Association: Wine Communicators of Australia
Address: 181 Gilles Street
Adelaide SA 5000 Australia
Telephone: 0417 746 126
Join us for a fascinating discussion lead by Master of Wine Phil Reedman about the value wine shows and their role in communication of wine. Hear from an extensive panel of experts on how we judge, why we enter, what we do with the wins and the communication of awards to trade and consumers.
- Con Simos, Group Manager – Industry Development and Support, AWRI
- Corrina Wright, Winemaker & Director, Oliver’s Taranga Vineyards
- Greg Follett, Owner & Winemaker, Lake Breeze Wines (& Chair of Royal Adelaide Wine Show)
- Prof. Larry Lockshin, Professor of Wine Marketing, University of South Australia
- Lucy Clements, Operations Director, Premium Wineries ANZ, Accolade Wine
To include your event, or update your existing event details, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.