Event Date: 15 April-15 July 2021 (second, third & fourth Thursday of each month)
Please check the organiser website for any changes due to COVID-19.
Contact DetailsAssociation: National WIne Centre of Australia
Address: Corner of Botanic & Hackney Roads, Adelaide SA 5000
Telephone: (08) 8313 3355
Email: [email protected]
An online platform for masterclasses, from the safety of your home, working through the A-Z of Australian Wine Regions and a look at 6 wines from 6 wineries per class.
The masterclasses will feature a combination of white and red wine from the region as well as wine makers who will be joining us to discuss the region and their wines on show.
- Thursday 15 April – Mornington Peninsula Masterclass
- Thursday 22 April – Mudgee & Orange Masterclass
- Thusrday 29 April – Pemberton & Manjimup Masterclass
- Thursday 13 May – Queensland & New England Masterclass
- Thursday 20 May – Riverland & Murray Darling Masterclass
- Thursday 27 May – Rutherglen Masterclass
- Thursday 10 June – Strathbogie, Bendigo & Goulburn Valley Masterclass
- Thursday 17 June – Swan Valley & Perth Hills Masterclass
- Thusday 24 June – Tasmania North Masterclass
- Thursday 8 July – Tasmania South Masterclass
- Thursday 15 July – Yarra Valley Masterclass
To include your event, or update your existing event details, please send an email to [email protected].