Location: Clubs of Marlborough, Blenheim, NZ
Event Date: 27 January 2019
Contact: Sue Binnie, Executive Officer
Association: New Zealand Society of Viticulture and Oenology
Telephone: +64 27 4457895
This workshop recognises the importance and growth of the Sauvignon Blanc market in NZ and overseas.
It will examine :
- vine and environment,
- soil and sub-region effects on wine style and quality,
- fermentation technology, and,
- future directions – where to from here?
We have an exciting line up of local and overseas speakers including
- Dr Roger Boulton from UC Davis,
- Dr Chris Brandolino from NIWA,
- Dr Mike Trought from NZ Plant & Food Research.
To include your event, or update your existing event details, please send an email to email@example.com.