Location: Various venues across Australia
Event Date: 14 October-27 November 2019
Contact DetailsAssociation: Finlayson's Wine Lawyers
Telephone: (08) 8235 7771
Finlaysons has, for 27 years, hosted a series of half-day seminars, which have become an institution in the wine industry calendar. The Finlaysons Wine Roadshow travels to ten leading Australian viticultural regions annually, to give legal and commercial advice to winemakers on topical industry issues relevant to their businesses.
The theme for this year’s Wine Roadshow 27 is “Levelling the Playing Field”. It will focus on the impact of the ACCC Market Report on the Australian wine industry. Wine Australia and Australian Grape & Wine will also update attendees on their agendas.
Half-day seminars will be held in ten wine districts across Australia, to allow as many winemakers, grapegrowers and other interested persons as possible to attend. Local industry associations are assisting with running the sessions.
Attend Wine Roadshow 27 and position your business to operate successfully on a ‘level playing field’.
Specific dates and venues as follows:
- 14 October, Leeuwin Estate, Margaret River
- 17 October, 1847 Wines, Barossa Valley
- 21 October, The Sebel, Launceston
- 22 October, Montalto, Mornington Peninsula
- 23 October, Tuileries, Rutherglen
- 24 October, Quest Griffith, Riverina
- 25 October, Estate Tuscany, Hunter Valley
- 6 November, Renmark, Riverland
- 25 November, Chardonnay Lodge, Coonawarra
- 27 November, McLaren Vale Motel & Apartments Function Centre, McLaren Vale
To include your event, or update your existing event details, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.