Event Date: 3-31 August 2021
Please check the organiser website for any changes due to COVID-19.
Contact DetailsAssociation: Australian Society of Viticulture and Oenology
Address: Level 1, Wine Industry House,
Cnr Botanic and Hackney Road,
Adelaide SA 5000
Telephone: 0488 488 416
Email: [email protected]
In challenging times, it’s easy to get caught up in running your business and miss out on opportunities to advance, optimise, adapt and develop your business as a result.
This event has been designed for business owners and senior management as a forum to understand trends, solutions, and options from international industry leaders and key service providers.
It brings togetheris the Australian grape and wine community to discuss important topics, including business culture, finance, risk, and licence to operate.
There will be presentations about new tools and best practices to help you succeed in today’s dynamic marketplace, and you’ll also get to network with others facing the same challenges as you.
ASVO is here to help in these challenging times for many businesses by gathering like-minded individuals to share knowledge and a better future.
There are five different webinars, broadcast each Tuesday through August. Each webinar will be available as a recording post the event.
You can register for one or more seminars invidually or register for the complete series at a reduced rate.
- Tuesday, 3 August, Protecting and investing in our greatest asset – people, 12:00pm-2:00pm (AEST)
- Tuesday, 10 August, The Three Rs: Risk, Reward & ROI, 12:00pm-2:00pm (AEST)
- Tuesday, 17 August, Strategy for success in the wine sector, 12:00pm-2:00pm (AEST)
- Tuesday, 24 August, Risk management for uncertain times, 12:00pm-2:00pm (AEST)
- Tuesday, 31 August, Business success through customer focus, 12:00pm-2:00pm (AEST)
To include your event, or update your existing event details, please send an email to [email protected].