|Grapegrower & Winemaker||Wine & Viticulture Journal||Wine Industry Directory||
||Daily Wine News||
Advertise with our market-leading magazines and e-services
Winetitles is the dominant publishers of winemaking and viticulture information in the Australian wine industry. No other publisher can match our market reach.
Did you know? If you utilised every magazine, Directory and e-news service Winetitles can offer, your marketing message would reach more than 30,000 readers in Australia and overseas! You can't beat that for value for your advertising investment!
Here's what we do:
National journal of the wine industry, since 1963
Reach out to your customers
Promote your products or services to thousands of Australian and New Zealand grapegrowers, winemakers and marketers.
- Highest-circulating publication of its type in Australasia
- Unsurpassed in penetration into the SME winegrowing demographic across Australasia.
- Every issue includes industry news, grapegrowing, winemaking, sales and marketing and business and technology plus seasonal features, employment and all the latest classifieds offering services and equipment for winemakers, growers and associated industries. Includes the bi-monthly newsletters of the Wine Grape Growers of Australia and Grape and Wine Industry Research Corporation.
Contact: Maria Stephenson
Tel: (08) 8369 9513
Fax: (08) 8369 9501
Reach Australia's winegrowers with the industry's leading journal
Following industry feedback and reader surveys that called for more viticulture content, Winetitles has decided to merge Australian Viticulture with the Wine Industry Journal and will be published as Wine & Viticulture Journal.
Our commitment is to produce a well balanced, well researched industry journal dedicated to the business of producing quality grapes and innovative winemaking, and to deliver it to a targeted audience, achieving maximum exposure for the advertisers.
The Journal, which will incorporate Australian Viticulture, has had a loyal readership for more than 25 years nationally and overseas and its proven success is measured by the loyalty that the publication has established with long standing subscribers and advertisers.
Similarly, Australian Viticulture which has been published for 15 years brings a committed grower readership made up of the major warm climate regions plus cool climate producers in all states. In addition to strong circulation, The Journal will distribute additional bonus copies throughout the year at important industry events.
Tel: (08) 8369 9515
Celebrating 34 years of publication in 2016
- The Wine Industry Directory is an icon of the industry and is regarded as an essential business tool by all in the wine industry.
- The Directory lists comprehensive data about wine producers in Australia and New Zealand. Plus, it contains a detailed overview of the wine industry, a calendar of events and details on the industry's suppliers, organisations, wine writers, distributors and more than 9,000 personnel.
- The print and online Buyers’ Guide is the one-stop-shop for supplies and services for the grape amd wine industries.
- Directory advertisers reach their target market and are in the quote circle.
Contact: Dan Brannan
Tel: (08) 8369 9515
Fax: (08) 8369 9501
Enquire about our group advertising packages mixing print, on-line and direct marketing options - Winetitles will provide the best value solution to your marketing needs in Australasia!
Winetitles Direct Marketing Solution
- A searchable and sortable database of contact information from the Australian and New Zealand Wine Industry Directory is perfect for integrated marketing campaigns involving Direct Marketing options.
- Daily Wine News is Winetitles' enewsletter for current wine industry news. Distributed Monday to Friday to more than 11,000 opted-in subscribers, it offers a snapshot of wine business, research and marketing content gleaned from Australian and international media sources. Great value advertising opportunities apply as stand alone, or in combination with Winetitles' print journals. Selected ads can now appear as videos. Contact any of our sales team for details: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
With an average of 60,000 page views per month from wine industry specific professionals, winebiz.com.au offers suppliers to the wine industry the ideal online platform for promoting their products to industry. All online advertisements can be linked to web pages or email addresses and selected ads can now appear as videos. Contact Dan Brannan on +618 8369 9515 or email@example.com
- Winetitles now has wine industry employment covered at www.winejobs.com.au
- Advertisements also appear on Daily Wine News for a minimum three days after lodgement.
or phone (08) 8369 9523