Location: McLaren Vale, Barossa Valley, Online, Langhorne Creek, Coonawarra
Event Date: 1-16 December 2020
Please check the organiser website for any changes due to COVID-19.
Contact DetailsAssociation: South Australian Wine Industry Association
Address: 1st Floor Industry Offices,
National Wine Centre,
Adelaide SA 5000, Australia
Telephone: (08) 8222 9277
Fax: (08) 8222 9276
Preparations for vintage 2021 are in full swing. But have you thought about your obligations, rights and responsibilities when engaging your vintage labour?
Tailored to assist wine industry employers across Australia in preparation for the 2021 vintage season, this briefing covers all you need to know about obligations and requirements under the new Wine Industry Award 2020, how to best manage your employment costs, and your obligations when engaging contractors and working holiday makers.
This session will be run at the following locations and times:
• McLaren Vale – 1 December 2020 – Tuesday – Location: McLaren Vale and Fleurieu Coast Visitor Centre, 796 Main Road, McLaren Vale
• Barossa Valley – 3 December 2020 – Thursday – Location: Vine Inn, 14-22 Murray Street, Nuriootpa, Barossa Valley
• Webinar (online) – 7 December 2020 – Monday
• Langhorne Creek – 9 December 2020 – Wednesday – Location: The Langhorne Creek Hub, 79 Bridge Road, Langhorne Creek
• Coonawarra – 16 December 2020 – Wednesday – Location: The Stables, Katnook Estate, Riddoch Highway, Coonawarra
To include your event, or update your existing event details, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.