Location: Nanjing, Qingdao, Xiamen, Guangzhou
Event Date: 15–23 September 2020
Please check the organiser website for any changes due to COVID-19.
Contact DetailsAssociation: Wine Australia
In its ninth year, Wine Australia’s annual China Roadshow is an integral part of Wine Australia’s China marketing strategy, driving awareness of Australian wine and the brands within the category.
The largest Australian grand tasting roadshow presents influential trade and media with some of Australia’s finest wines – along with exciting new wines to watch – and is designed to fundamentally increase export sales to this powerhouse region.
For Australian wine brands, the China Roadshow 2020 will provide the opportunity to:
- network with important Chinese importers and media, generating proven and valuable business leads
- tell their wine story, while helping drive category and country awareness of Australian wine in China
- showcase premium Australian wines, both existing in the China market or new-to-market
- cultivate a deeper understanding of China’s retail landscape and business culture, and
- participate in traditional and new media opportunities, helping to further promote Australian wine.
Event dates (rescheduled)
15 September 2020 : China Roadshow 2020 – Nanjing Event
17 September 2020 : China Roadshow 2020 – Qingdao Event
21 September 2020 : China Roadshow 2020 – Xiamen Event
23 September 2020 : China Roadshow 2020 – Guangzhou Event
To include your event, or update your existing event details, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.