Location: New Zealand
Event Date: July-August 2020
Presentation Date: 7-8 October 2020
Please check the organiser website for any changes due to COVID-19.
The Young Viticulturist of the Year programme is an important initiative for the wine industry as it stretches and supports future leaders as well as bringing the viticultural community together as a whole.
There will be six regional competitions held throughout July and August, followed by the national final in October.
2020 Competition Dates
- CENTRAL OTAGO – Thursday 16th July 2020, Otago Polytechnic Central
- MARLBOROUGH – Thursday 23rd July 2020, Giesen
- S.ISLAND REGIONAL – Friday 31 July 2020, Greystone
- NORTHERN – Friday 7th August 2020, Marsden Estate
- HAWKE’S BAY – Thursday 13th August 2020, Te Awa
- WAIRARAPA – Thursday 20th August 2020, Craggy Range Te Muna
- NATIONAL FINAL – 7-8 October 2020, Martinborough
To include your event, or update your existing event details, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.