Location: Mudgee, NSW
Event Date: 7 September-7 October 2019
Contact: Jess Chrcek, President
Association: Mudgee Wine Association
Address: PO Box 748,
Mudgee NSW 2850
Telephone: (02) 6372 2925
This is one of New South Wales’ longest running wine and food festivals and will feature a diverse range of events including live music, tastings, lunches, dinners and tours.
While there is a number of signature events of the Festival (see below) each participating winery is offering their own unique experience which ranges from food and wine pairing, special tastings, platters and tasting flights.
- 40th Anniversary Festival ‘Ruby’ Launch, Saturday 7 September 2019, Craigmoor Pavilion, 6.00-9.00pm
- Mudgee Wine Show Trophy Dinner, Friday 13 September, Putta Bucca House, 6.30-10.00pm
- Go Tasting: Saturday 14 September, AREC Pavilion, from 5.30pm
- Go Grazing: Saturday 21 September, Blue Wren Hall, from 6.30pm
- Wednesday Night Wine: Wednesday 18 & 25 September, Roth’s Wine Bar, from 6.00pm
- Flavours of Mudgee: Saturday 28 September, Mudgee CBD, from 4.00-8.00pm
To include your event, or update your existing event details, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.