Location: Adelaide Zoo, Adelaide, South Australia
Event Date: 11 September 2019
Please check the organiser website for any changes due to COVID-19.
Presented by the South Australian Wine Industry Association (SAWIA), this full-day conference will cover the latest developments of interest for all human resource managers/professionals and managers/leaders of people within the wine industry, including:
– Discrimination in employment – How is SA performing?
Presented by Dr Niki Vincent – Commissioner for Equal Opportunity
– Employment relations post federal election – Where to from here?
Presented by Professor Andrew Stewart – John Bray Professor of Law at the University of Adelaide
– Managing employee fitness for work – What can employers do?
Presented by Will Snow – Partner at Finlaysons
– Workplace bullying and employee action – 5 years on
Presented by Commissioner Peter Hampton – Fair Work Commission
– Fair Work Ombudsman – wine industry compliance & enforcement
Presented by Steve Ronson, Executive Director – Proactive Compliance, Fair Work Ombudsman
– Developments in migration policy
Presented by Chris Johnston, Migration Institute SA State President and Registered Migration Agent
– Transition to retirement – superannuation update
Presented by HostPlus
The conference will be held at the Sanctuary at Adelaide Zoo.
Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea will be provided, along with door prizes for some attendees.
For more information and to register, go to the SAWIA webiste.
To include your event, or update your existing event details, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.