BDO is proud to advise over 100 wine industry businesses
from local, family owned and boutique operators to large, international corporations across Australia and abroad. Our experienced team access and share knowledge to ensure our wine clients are kept updated with changes in the market and accounting environment.
We thrive on combining our technical excellence with strong client relationships to ensure results for our clients and are uniquely positioned, with an office in the heart of McLaren Vale and Adelaide, and every major city, to support wine industry clients across Australia.
– Income tax: Preparation of annual income tax returns including review of concessions and government assistance available to primary producers and winemakers
– GST and WET: Value added tax advice including impact of GST, WET and the Producer Rebate on a wide range of transactions
– Inventory costing and valuation: Product-by-product review of inventory to maximise tax saving opportunities and identify the true cost of each product made
– Audit, assurance and AIFRS: Providing assurance to the Board and shareholders as to the credibility of financial information including compliance with the relevant AASB standards.
– Research and development: Recognition of types of activities and associated costs eligible for preferential tax treatment
– Profitability, organisational and performance reviews: Tailored reviews and expert advice on creating and sustaining a healthy wine business.
Additional Contact Information
Address: 265 Main Road
Telephone: (08) 8323 8752
Fax: (08) 8232 8794
Address: BDO (Australia)
Telephone: 1300 138 991
Accounting & Tax Consultants