|Grapegrower & Winemaker||Wine & Viticulture Journal||Wine Industry Directory||
||Daily Wine News||
WID Online - Courses
Bachelor of Wine Business
Type: Course - University/TAFE
Location: Wagga Wagga, NSW
Contact: Yann Guisard - Course Director
Institution: Charles Sturt University
Address: Locked Bag 588, Wagga Wagga, NSW 2678 Australia
T: (02) 6365 7889
CSU's Bachelor of Wine Business course is designed for people wanting to develop knowledge and skills in agri-business management, combined with wine production, wine evaluation and grape production.
Description: CSU's Bachelor of Wine Business develops student’s business management skills, knowledge and skills in grape production, winemaking and wine appraisal.
The course provides:
- Scientific foundation needed for the study of wine production through the study of chemistry, botany, microbiology, soil science and statistics.
- An integrated understanding of the wine production chain, from soil to vine and grape and ultimately the finished wine.
- An in depth understanding of agribusiness management including finance, marketing, business decision making processes, human resource management and business planning and development.
- An understanding of wine quality and style by studying sensory wine appraisal.
- Business skills and knowledge required to work in a modern commercial environment.
This flexible degree allows you to complete your studies in six years part-time by distance education.
Applications: You can apply online at the CSU website. Follow the “Apply Now” link at the bottom of the course description web page.
To be included in WID online, or to update your Wine Industry Directory details, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.