|Grapegrower & Winemaker||Wine & Viticulture Journal||Wine Industry Directory||
||Daily Wine News||
Japan and Taiwan are hungry for Australian exports
Subscribe to Daily Wine News e-mail
Browse the DWN Archive by date
It’s not a big surprise that Japan and Taiwan comprise 25% of Australia’s total food and beverage exports. They boast some of the wealthiest cities and consumers in the world and are among the most sophisticated food and beverage markets in Asia. And with high levels of disposable income they are always looking for new and innovative products.
Whether you’re looking to expand your existing business or you’d like to begin exporting, Japan and Taiwan offer exceptional opportunities ranging across the entire spectrum of Australian food and beverage products – from bulk grains through to niche gourmet foods. In fact, with commitment and the right products, services and expertise, you could soon be on your way to export success. Learn how you can beneﬁt at our Austrade seminars.
These free, half-day seminars give you the opportunity to get your product samples assessed by Austrade in-market specialists for market suitability, including pricing, packaging and suggestions on market entry strategies.
Plus, you have the chance to:
• discover the latest opportunities and receive tips on how to best take advantage of them
• learn the do’s and don’ts from industry experts
• ﬁnd out about government ﬁnancial assistance for exporters
• hear about businesses like yours that have had export experience in the region and network with experienced industry people and government program advisors.
• Learn from Austrade specialists from Fukuoka, Nagoya, Sapporo and Osaka in Japan; plus Taipei and Kaohsiung in Taiwan.
Don’t miss your chance to take advantage of these accessible markets. Reserve your place at one of these seminars by registering online at http://www.austradeevents.com.au/japantaiwan or by calling 13 28 78.