|Grapegrower & Winemaker||Wine & Viticulture Journal||Wine Industry Directory||
||Daily Wine News||
Eight Fosters vineyards sold in South Australia
Subscribe to Daily Wine News e-mail
Browse the DWN Archive by date
Foster’s Group Limited has announced the sale of eight vineyards from a number of key grapegrowing areas across South Australia.
The vineyards include:
• Kirribilli (27 hectares) and Robertson’s Well (83ha) in Coonawarra
• Gales and Tolleys (88ha) in Padthaway
• Blewitt Springs (11ha) and Tamar (33ha) in McLaren Vale
• Partalunga (224ha) at Mount Pleasant
• Roeslers (31ha) and Matthews Road (65ha) in Eden Valley
The vineyards are planted to a range of grapes including Shiraz, Cabernet Sauvignon, Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Semillon, Meunier, Sauvignon Blanc and Riesling grapes.
Settlement dates on the sales are staggered throughout October and November.
A spokesperson said the sales were a part of Foster’s vineyard divestment program announced in February this year – a key outcome Foster’s strategic and operational review of its global wine business.