|Grapegrower & Winemaker||Wine & Viticulture Journal||Wine Industry Directory||
||Daily Wine News||
NSW Small Winemakers Show 2009
Subscribe to Daily Wine News e-mail
Browse the DWN Archive by date
Entries for the New South Wales Small Winemakers Show 2009 will close on Monday 20 July, with judging from 25–26 August. Last year, the show attracted more than 640 entries from 108 producers across the State.
The show is open to all NSW wine producers that crush a maximum of 500t annually. The show is not open to any winery that is owned or part-owned by a large wine producer.
This year the show will be chaired by Lester Jesberg, esteemed national wine show judge and editor of Winewise magazine. The judging panel are:
• Andrew Thomas – Thomas Wines and ‘Hunter Valley Winemaker of the Year 2008’
• Deb Pearce – wine writer, sommelier and wine show judge
• Bryan Martin – Ravensworth Wines
• Sarah Crowe – Swish Wines and ‘Hunter Valley Rising Star 2009’
• Tim Stevens – Huntington Estate Wines
• Daniel Binet – Ballabourneen Wine Co.
• Simon Killen – Stanton & Killen Wines
• Lucy Maddox – Madrez Wines
• Tom Ward – Swinging Bridge Estate & Canowindra Wines
• Renee Foster – Ultimo Wine Centre
Entries close 20 July 2009. For more information go to www.nswwineshow.com.au or email