|Grapegrower & Winemaker||Wine & Viticulture Journal||Wine Industry Directory||
||Daily Wine News||
January Grapegrower & Winemaker magazine out now
Subscribe to Daily Wine News e-mail
Browse the DWN Archive by date
The January 2015 issue of the Grapegrower & Winemaker magazine is out now – and is available online for all subscribers.
Ann Killeen’s winning shot of Rutherglen Estate in Victoria features on the front cover, and the top ten pictures from the ADAMA/GW photo competition are included inside.
This month we discuss the latest in vineyard management; yeast and enzymes; laboratory equipment and bottling, labelling and packaging.
We also feature a weather wrap up, discussing how the variable conditions throughout spring and early summer could impact on Vintage 2105.
Among the must-read articles in this issue include Tony D’Aloisio’s view on taking charge of our future by uniting as one, the new possibilities that cider could provide to winemakers, adding more layers to Shiraz with Heritage clones and a profile on Briar Ridge’s Gwyn Olsen who was recently crowned 2014 young winemaker of the year.
In addition to this, Grapegrower and Winemaker looks at measuring the return on investment into social media and features a roundtable discussion between industry leaders, addressing the different education programs currently available within the wine industry.
Inside January 2015 issue:
• International grapevine root symposium
• Regional Round-up: Tasmania
• Grapevine virus elimination
• New crop of leaders in the industry
• Ask the AWRI: Effects of hot and dry conditions
• The career of Rohin Rabbitts
And in Winemaking, Sales and Marketing, and Business and Technology, are:
• International collaboration in tannin research
• Corporate social responsibility
• Problems with sugar content on labels for China
• Winery waste helps save energy and supply key ingredients
• Dangers in the winery: Carbon Dioxide and other gasses
• Make sure you agree with your legal agreements
• Major contract for Phoenix Society
• How to: Write a stand-out job description
Not a subscriber? Visit www.winebiz.com.au/gwm or email to subscribe today to the wine industry’s leading information resource package and guarantee your copy of the July 2013 issue.
More than 700 key Grapegrower & Winemaker archived articles are now included with each subscription. These can also be purchased individually at www.winebiz.com.au/gwm.