|Grapegrower & Winemaker||Wine & Viticulture Journal||Wine Industry Directory||
||Daily Wine News||
December 2013 Grapegrower & Winemaker magazine out now
Subscribe to Daily Wine News e-mail
Browse the DWN Archive by date
Also in this month is a timely opinion piece by Tom Carson who looks at the Australian story of the historically misunderstood Pinot Noir variety, as well as special features on DIY phylloxera laws, the art of cooperage and the controversial WET rebate.
Among the must-read articles in this issue include a review and update on wine filtration and filterability, the latest statistics relating to beer versus wine, and the news of French grape variety Petit Manseng making its way to New Zealand vineyards.
You will also notice this month marks Grapegrower & Winemaker’s 50th birthday – a very happy birthday to us!
Inside the December 2013 issue:
- Wine facing tough five-year outlook
- Roundtable: Wine industry sails into uncharted waters
- Winejobs.com.au survey findings
- Sparkling wine show almost a complete night
- Regional Roundup: Down in South Australia
- 50 years of Grapegrower & Winemaker
- Healthy approach to soil quality hits pay dirt
- Gearing up to get on top of the next year in the vineyard
- Making the most of not enough water in irrigated vineyards
- One-stop shop for virus detection and elimination
And in Winemaking, Sales and Marketing, and Business and Technology are:
- Wine scientists harvest power of the Synchrotron
- There’s gotta be a buck in those organic by-products
- Identifying genes of oenological relevance in winemaking yeast
- Square bottle. Round hole. Is it a revolution?
- Label Q&A: Tonia Composto
More than 1000 key Grapegrower & Winemaker archived articles are now included with each subscription. These can also be purchased individually at www.winebiz.com.au/gwm